About Project 365

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is Year 2 of my Project365 blog. What is a Project 365? It's a photo challenge involving people from all over the world posting one photo per day throughout 2011. Some photographers choose themes, however for now my photos will be totally random. I will be shooting with my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi-18-55mm, 75-300mm zoom and 100mm 2.8 macro lenses. I edit in iPhoto and Photoshop Elements 9. Not all photos are "perfect"; the purpose is to make photography an everyday event.

I am not a professional. Photography has always been a diversion of mine. I am a primary grade teacher and passionate tech. enthusiast. I consider myself an experienced amateur with LOTS to learn!


You will find links to other photographers in the sidebar- do check them out! I have also joined the Flickr EdTech 365/2011 Group, and you can click this link to view the entire pool. I will be posting my photos to their group pool, as well as here on my photo blog. I welcome your constructive criticism!

Guidelines

1. Photos are to be taken in 2011.
2. Post your own work only.
3. Images may be edited or unedited- your choice.
4. Keep your images, text, and comments appropriate for all ages.
5. HAVE FUN!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Glorious Sunrise

Glorious Sunrise by kayaker1204
Glorious Sunrise, a photo by kayaker1204 on Flickr.
I decided to walk before work this morning, mainly to alleviate my ultra-stressed body. As I walked southwest down the street, I met a local older lady who walks every day. I said, "Good morning", and she returned the greeting stating, "Isn't it a glorious sunrise? You're walking the wrong way!" I turned around and witnessed the shades of red, pink and peach in the sky reflecting off the pillowy clouds. Couldn't have said it better myself!

1 comment: