About Project 365

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is Year 2 of my Project365 blog. What is a Project 365? It's a photo challenge involving people from all over the world posting one photo per day throughout 2011. Some photographers choose themes, however for now my photos will be totally random. I will be shooting with my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi-18-55mm, 75-300mm zoom and 100mm 2.8 macro lenses. I edit in iPhoto and Photoshop Elements 9. Not all photos are "perfect"; the purpose is to make photography an everyday event.

I am not a professional. Photography has always been a diversion of mine. I am a primary grade teacher and passionate tech. enthusiast. I consider myself an experienced amateur with LOTS to learn!


You will find links to other photographers in the sidebar- do check them out! I have also joined the Flickr EdTech 365/2011 Group, and you can click this link to view the entire pool. I will be posting my photos to their group pool, as well as here on my photo blog. I welcome your constructive criticism!

Guidelines

1. Photos are to be taken in 2011.
2. Post your own work only.
3. Images may be edited or unedited- your choice.
4. Keep your images, text, and comments appropriate for all ages.
5. HAVE FUN!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Cold Is It?

It's cold enough to make my poor rhododendron look more like.... a palm tree! In reality, it's only about 17 degrees (F) here in Maine this morning. Everything's relative; tomorrow morning it's forecasted to be in the single digits or colder. This is a heat wave!

3 comments:

  1. What interesting shapes! Glad you caught this one as your subject today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that your rhododendrons survive the winter. Mine have given up. - interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete